Friday, February 10, 2012

Man sick of his gel styled hair. looking for new product or style?

For years I've had the same hair style. My hair was short to med length, not long, and I would wear the bangs slightly up and spike the top of my head but push it down a little to take some height off, and because i hated strait up spiked hair.





Anyway, I'm sick of my hair and the gel that makes it look shiny, hard, and spiky. I'm looking for a new, shortish hair style that's easy to manage and a different product from gel that won't make my hair so separated, shiny,and hard.Man sick of his gel styled hair. looking for new product or style?
Hair wax! It works very well for keeping your hair in place, but it doesn't make it crunchy.Man sick of his gel styled hair. looking for new product or style?
HELLO, TRY USING AMERICAN CREW POMADE...WILL KEEP HAIR IN PLACE BUT A MORE NATURAL LOOK...GOOD LUCK

No comments:

Post a Comment