Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Girls :what hair style is best for men?

my ex and my friends that are girls say that i should get my hair style instead of get it shaved or having long hairGirls :what hair style is best for men?
That's a hard question because we don't know what you look like. There is no one haircut that fits every guy. Some look good with short, some with long, some styled, some not. Better get more details from your friends!Girls :what hair style is best for men?
short but not skinhead, and probly dark.x blonde hair looks best spikey or messed up
they should get there hair cuts like ludacris and then they would look good i mean very good
layered long hair is so hot. no buzz cut.
slicked back with a little gell, not too much.
Well every girl likes different looks but I really like guys with shaggy, but not out of control shaggy, hair. You know with layers. Looks good on most guys in my opinion.
In my opinion, I love a guy with long hair and layers. Its totally the look for now.
  • makeup hair
  • rimmel
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment