Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Is short hair in style for men?

I know that short hair is always popular with guys, but the guys where I live seem to wear the same hairstyles that guys wore in the 1990s. They wear spiky hair, or close cropped hair that combs down on top, with the top piece sticking up. I see most guys on tv have their hair very 1970s styled, longer and shaggy. I wear mine parted, and it is past the bottom of my ears in front, and longer in back. It flips and curls at the ends, and would be fine except it is humid here and the top of my hair is getting thin. I want to cut it short and wear it messy to cover up the thinness on top, but I wore that haircut in 2002. Is it just where I live that guys are holding on to that ';bed head'; look from the past, or has it come back into style?Is short hair in style for men?
Short hair for men is back in fashion at the moment, especially the gelled spiky look.





But, though short hair is in, no-one cares if your hair is longer and shaggier than the ';norm.';Is short hair in style for men?
yes...but it depends on if you'ree trying to look good or trying to attract women..but if youre talking in style...YES,DEFINITELY...
Yes, short is in.

No comments:

Post a Comment