Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Is it out of style for men to use hair products like gel?

I know gel sounds extremely '90s, but I know that a lot of guys use stuff for their hair. I'm 20 and I would really like to change my hairstyle a bit, because it is very boring now...I don't do anything with it. So, what do you think? Is gel too '90s? Is there something more common these days?Is it out of style for men to use hair products like gel?
hun i dnt think dat gel will ever get old! but jus dnt go 2 ova bored! nd it judt depends on wat kinda hair u have...








if you have lyk a shortish style wit sum bangs den you can lyk kinda spike ur bangs...but only if there chopped short nd nt lyk long....








if its mediumish den find a look in a magazine for a gewd style.....nd lyk dnt do anything too dramatic........











hope it helped! gewd luck! ;-D














*~JULIOS NOS WAT YA WANT~*Is it out of style for men to use hair products like gel?
no gel isnt too 90's...just dont use too much...some of my guy friends say they use mousse in their hair too which looks the same as gel kinda
No! I use it, My brother uses it and hes 19. Lots of people still use it.
No lots of boys use it and if your a boy u should know.
no, but dont use too much.

No comments:

Post a Comment