Sunday, February 12, 2012

Hair styles for men?

*sorry I messed up the first post





Hi im a 16 year old guy with really fine blond hair. My hair has never been very thick. As a kid I had a bull cut that was cute for a while but by the time 5th grade came around I was sick of it and so I got something a little longer than a buzz cut. I've pretty much kept it that way till now and i usually get a cut when its nearing my eyes. I grew it out quite a bit past my eyes only one time. I liked it but there were some problems. one is that it got greasy after a day (I shower every day but still). After a shower it would always curl up, on the ends. This was ok and I could kinda make it look good, but I wanted to find a way to make it look good when it was straight down. But the only way it was ever straight down was when it was greasy. Also, I had a bunch of ugly stuff kinda coming out in the back from hair on my upper neck. Should I have cut that a couple times?





I wanna give this another try, but I want to do it w/ some style.Hair styles for men?
'shaped' means getting layers. it looks really neat and hot on most guys. you should try it, just ask the hairdresser to shape your hair they will know what that means
  • rimmel
  • rimmel
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment