Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Formal hair style for a man with long hair?

i have hair down to the middle of my back. kinda haggard. and i have prom in 4 days. what is a good way for me to deal with this hair? will not cut it. and i want it to be perfect for my girl.Formal hair style for a man with long hair?
Well its gotta be a ponytail.





And I know you don't want to cut it, but you should think about taking the length up a little, to myabe 3 inches past your shoulders. Mid back may be a little too long. Plus your hair would still be long.Formal hair style for a man with long hair?
Slick it back in a pony-tail with hair gel. I know a lot of my friends did that for prom.
ditto on the below. it makes it formal';er'; if you will.
  • makeup hair
  • rimmel
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment