Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Is spiking hair still in style for men?

I just turned 20.. I used to spike my hair when I was 15 until I turned 17. After that I just got kind of lazy and it grew out into this mess bed head style, I don't even know what it is. But I don't get compliments like I used to on my hair, I think I still might be able to pull it off again.





But, is it even in style or should I try to find some other hair style? I just can't figure out what to do with my hair!? Help PLEASE..





*sigh*Is spiking hair still in style for men?
Yeah it's in style but I hate hard hair on guys. Don't make it too spiky.Is spiking hair still in style for men?
i think that the new style is the faux-hawk.





copy and paste





http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_t6XXVrt631U/ST8EngeZTuI/AAAAAAAAFxM/K_3DTvg2ENA/s400/chad-michael-murray-400a090507.jpg





take a look.

No comments:

Post a Comment